Today’s my birthday.
If you read yesterday’s post, you can see how I feel about it.
I’m so blessed.
- I’m married to an amazing man.
- Not only do I have a roof over my head, I have a home that we own all to ourselves.
- I have a job. And I have my photo and creative biz that will be my “job” someday.
- I have life-long friends that I’ve known for twenty + years that have been there in the smiles, trials and tribulations. And I’ll know and love them for many more years to come.
- I have new, fantastic friends I’m excited about spending life with in the future.
- Me, my family, and my friends are all healthy…something I always took for granted.
- I have the sweetest, most adorable, lovable pooch who is always by my side.
These are only a few of the reasons I’m blessed.
And I only have more life to look forward to.
Yes, I think 25 is going to be a good year.
Latest posts by Hannah (see all)
- Our adoption tshirt fundraiser RESULTS!! - December 3, 2013
- What I learned in November - December 1, 2013
- Coffee Chat :: Bunk beds, drum sets, and the truth about Santa Claus - November 26, 2013